User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » Horror Movies Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8], Prev  
Bullet
All American
29874 Posts
user info
edit post

I had a few issues with The Obession, but overall it was a good horror movie. And had a few good jump scares.

[Edited on August 24, 2026 at 2:44 PM. Reason : ]

8/24/2026 2:44:40 PM

DROD900
All American
24744 Posts
user info
edit post

^^^yep, I meant Passenger

Watched Undertone last night, didn’t enjoy it. Cool concept and could’ve been a lot better, acting wasn’t great and the story/payoff was pretty lackluster

8/29/2026 7:49:54 AM

TreeTwista10
RemLezarkSpain
151759 Posts
user info
edit post

Breeder might be OK

8/29/2026 2:37:28 PM

Wraith
All American
27595 Posts
user info
edit post

I thought Resident Evil was great. Although not directly based upon any established RE characters, it did a great job of catching the vibe of the early games. Without revealing any spoilers, the protagonist felt like he was an NPC that Leon/Claire would have found notes about during their Racoon City adventures. There were a handful of solid game references too. One that it seems not many people noticed was that there was a part where he is exploring an empty house -- every time he went into a room, it showed a first person perspective of a door opening and him slowly walking in. This was the loading screen from the first three games when you walked into a new area.

9/28/2026 10:41:03 AM

Bullet
All American
29874 Posts
user info
edit post

I plan on giving Backrooms a go

9/28/2026 10:47:35 AM

rjrumfel
All American
23754 Posts
user info
edit post

Definitely worth your time^

9/29/2026 12:34:35 PM

rwoody
Save TWW
40461 Posts
user info
edit post

It's very anxious if you worry about getting lost. I'm not sure I love the ending. There's about 10 or 15 minutes after credit sequence

9/29/2026 9:44:46 PM

Bullet
All American
29874 Posts
user info
edit post

I enjoyed it, well done, very interesting. Now I'm not remembering if watched the sequence after the credits.

9/30/2026 9:11:32 AM

rjrumfel
All American
23754 Posts
user info
edit post

^^Totally agree on all points. It is definitely a movie that can make you anxious. And they didn’t stick the landing 100%.

9/30/2026 9:22:56 AM

rwoody
Save TWW
40461 Posts
user info
edit post

^^luckily I was like "wait it's over? Why is the runtime so long" and fast forwarded

It deals with the opening sequence a bit more, to avoid spoilers

9/30/2026 11:09:07 AM

 Message Boards » Entertainment » Horror Movies Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8], Prev  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.