User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » **OFFICIAL** What work did you do today? Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8], Prev  
NeuseRvrRat
[old]
35756 Posts
user info
edit post

4x pads and rotors on a Mazda CX5

9/29/2026 6:36:05 PM

NeuseRvrRat
[old]
35756 Posts
user info
edit post

Put the plugs in the Mercury and fixed the vacuum leaks. Fuel trims are improved. The misfire followed the coil. Ordered a coil.

Alternator in a Lexus ES 350. Alternator changes should not require draining coolant.

9/30/2026 6:22:21 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

God thats awful(alternator/coolant thing)

9/30/2026 7:18:57 PM

NeuseRvrRat
[old]
35756 Posts
user info
edit post

It's really not that bad if you're in a shop, but I guess I come from the school of thought where an alternator is something you can easily do in the parts store parking lot in about 15 minutes. Hell, I used to do them there just so I didn't have to find a ride or make another trip to return the core. The car was at a Sheetz and when she said alternator, I was like, hell yeah, we'll knock that out right there and then she said ES 350 and I was like you're gonna need to figure out how to get it here if you want me to fix it.

9/30/2026 7:39:37 PM

 Message Boards » The Garage » **OFFICIAL** What work did you do today? Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8], Prev  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.