Well all 3 are eligible nowTruly an unserious sport
7/31/2026 11:15:43 PM
Williams going back to texas tech i just read
8/7/2026 6:22:01 PM
Ven Allen Lubin!!!
8/15/2026 6:51:47 PM
Embarrassing for me that I didn’t have VAL on my page 1 “players with eligibility remaining” list. I like VAL, glad to have him back! Will be interested how he’s used. He’s a solid big man but undersized at the 5. But if he’s at the 4 is he able to stretch the floor at all? Or maybe we don’t need him to the stretch the floor, he can just be a more traditional 4. Definitely expect him to be in a different role this season. Starting lineup ofEdmeadHammondMcNeilVALEvansI guess?
8/15/2026 8:17:55 PM
8/15/2026 8:18:01 PM
I miss Justin. Who would be his #1 hated player this year? I’m gonna go Darius Adams. No real reason to think it but I gotta pick somebody!
8/17/2026 12:30:22 PM
I kinda miss the crank too.Yeah, probably Adams or Keene. But I assume Adams will be playing more, so probably him.
8/17/2026 2:52:32 PM
8/19/2026 7:57:58 PM
Booooo
8/19/2026 8:02:58 PM
Non-conference?
8/19/2026 8:06:19 PM
Yea that part is relatively old news
8/19/2026 8:47:43 PM
It should be an intra-conference event. Call it the ACC/ACC challenge
8/20/2026 6:22:53 AM
Lol
8/20/2026 6:51:23 AM
8/20/2026 2:36:50 PM
Sprots Talk just isn't the same without justinh524.]
8/21/2026 6:39:54 AM
^agreed Nov. 2 — Campbell, home Nov. 6 — ETSU, homeNov. 10 — Presbyterian, homeNov. 13 — Troy, homeNov. 19 — Murray State, BahamasNov. 20 — Seton Hall or Wisconsin, BahamasNov. 25 — Norfolk State, homeNov. 28 — Elon, homeDec. 1 — South Carolina, homeDec. 6 — Tennessee, Nashville — ACC/SEC ChallengeDec. 11 — UNCG, Reynolds ColiseumDec. 15 — UNC (Tobacco Road Classic), Greensboro — nonconferenceDec. 19 — Ole Miss, Jackson, Miss.Dec. 22 — Alabama A&M, homeDec. 30 — at Miami*Jan. 2 — Clemson, home*Jan. 6 — Pitt, home*Jan. 9 — at UNC*Jan. 12 — SMU, home*Jan. 19 — at Georgia Tech*Jan. 23 — Wake Forest, home*Jan. 27 — at California*Jan. 30 — at Stanford*Feb. 3 — Florida State, home*Feb. 10 — at Wake Forest*Feb. 13 — Boston College, home*Feb. 17 — at Virginia Tech*Feb. 20 — California, home*Feb. 24 — Notre Dame, home*Feb. 27 — at Duke*March 2 — Louisville, home*March 6 — at Virginia*
9/9/2026 4:37:29 PM
38-0
9/9/2026 4:52:38 PM
37-1. Fucking L @VT, we score 23 total points in a loss more embarrassing than KK’s loss vs VT.
9/9/2026 8:21:30 PM
I’m seeing tweets about VAL being granted an injunction and is now eligible. I thought that already happened like a month ago. It’s hard to keep up with this shit
9/22/2026 9:38:24 AM
Its the eligibility hokey pokey. You put your injunction in; Take your injunction out; Put your injunction in and shake it all about;Do the Willy Wadey and you turn yourself around;That's what its all about
9/22/2026 12:38:20 PM
I love that the NON CON schedule starts slow and then builds up to more prominent and better teams.Also hearing VAL has really been showing even more improvement in practice than over last year.
9/22/2026 2:27:12 PM
^^that deserved more love lol
9/22/2026 10:57:25 PM