I haven’t been following the Weiss stuff but it’s way worse than I guessed
6/7/2026 11:18:07 AM
Hate that this dude is off tv now, got about 8 min left. There were 2 times he gets kinda too over the top with his delivery...and I really don't buy what he said about what he thought that Tuesday meeting would be about. The simon stuff about unceremoniously being canned and told to leave by 5pm is most appalling thing to me.]
6/7/2026 11:21:40 AM
Yes, it's appalling, but actually that's the way it is at almost any corporate job. Get HR to escort you out on the day. Come back on the weekend with an assigned security person and collect your personal effects.
6/7/2026 11:41:16 AM
I really appreciated all of his celebrity interviews.
6/8/2026 10:57:55 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/07/11/business/media/new-york-times-trump-subpoenas.html?unlocked_article_code=1.w1A.DKB3.IOlpTRKwISIP&smid=nytcore-ios-share
7/11/2026 1:35:39 PM
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcAWKD1uT7_/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==Do people just not listen to what a big chunk of democratic politicians ever say?
8/14/2026 2:13:14 AM
Shane calling out Joe is always a net positive
8/14/2026 3:07:39 AM
^^ People listen to trigger words and respond to those despite any broader context.
8/14/2026 7:34:44 AM
They should stop doing that.
8/14/2026 9:04:20 AM
I imagine you want to continue living in a democrazy. In totalitarian regimes they use the bludgeon for control. In democracies they use the press and propaganda.
8/14/2026 9:45:50 AM
I was suggesting it would be good if the populace could stop focusing so much on trigger words and properly interpret broader messages. But we both know that's not going to happen.
8/14/2026 10:34:59 AM
If they could do that they'd be elites and writing the messages that tripped up the rubes.
8/14/2026 2:50:40 PM
[Edited on August 14, 2026 at 4:21 PM. Reason : Put the 99% into the 1%!]
8/14/2026 4:21:06 PM
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/abdul-el-sayed-deleted-social-media-sept-11-attacks-michigan/fuck Bari Weiss
8/31/2026 11:02:59 PM
Dear Leader is banning cnn, ms now, and politico from the white house
9/18/2026 6:08:34 PM
This is so stupid.When this is all over, better put some reins on the President.Maybe also eliminate Presidential pardons, or at least try to. I think that takes a constitutional amendment, though.Replace with a bipartisan or nonpartisan pardon board or something with staggered rotating terms.
9/18/2026 8:31:52 PM
Bsky going mainstreamhttps://www.avclub.com/jeopardy-bluesky-ken-jennings-slut-gnomes-of-false-berlin
9/18/2026 11:45:48 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/09/20/magazine/ny-public-schools-black-students-segregation.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share
9/22/2026 7:20:20 AM
.[Edited on September 22, 2026 at 7:23 AM. Reason : A]
perhaps if you’d read the piece you’d know exactly why she fell behind in algebraalso, there are stories written about kids all of the time. there’s only one reason why assholes are tripping over themselves to pile on the author, and it’s because who she is. she’s like catnip for the right.[Edited on September 22, 2026 at 10:01 AM. Reason : .]
9/22/2026 9:50:19 AM
Probably because her mom was a narcissistic cunt that didn't bother to verify what her daughter did and did not know and course correct. Instead she chose to prop up herself and own career and write a clickable article about it.
9/22/2026 10:17:28 AM
she propped herself up by admitting how wrong she was?
9/22/2026 10:32:39 AM
Her willingness to admit fault does not resolve whether it was appropriate to make her daughter identifiable and turn the daughter’s academic difficulty into a public first-person narrative.
9/22/2026 10:54:47 AM
your concern trolling shtick falls apart rather quickly after calling the author a cuntit’s also pretty clear that you didn’t read the entire piecealso lol at calling gigantic NYT Magazine piece a “clickable article”[Edited on September 22, 2026 at 11:05 AM. Reason : .]
9/22/2026 11:02:01 AM
I want to run for president and on the campaign trail, I want to invite all of the media outlets to grill me as hard as they see fit. We need to make that normal again.What Trump has done is appalling.
9/22/2026 11:26:49 AM
I'm down as long as we put the ones that use their kids for their self-centered narratives in jail.
9/22/2026 11:30:45 AM
dibs on VP
9/22/2026 11:30:49 AM
Dibs on interior
9/22/2026 12:08:20 PM
I'm having my doubts about this ticket....
9/22/2026 12:34:24 PM
you haven't even heard the stump speech yet[Edited on September 22, 2026 at 12:38 PM. Reason : hit em with the stump speech rummy]
9/22/2026 12:36:54 PM
Ok guys. It will take me some time to come up with a good one. I actually do this in my head on the way to pick up the kids. Kind of a nice mental exercise - what would I say if I were running for prez?
9/22/2026 4:08:20 PM
Who is your target voter? What do they look like? What are there biggest fears?
9/22/2026 4:49:38 PM
I’m hoping my target voter is everyone completely disaffected with the current state of the US. Which should be just about everyone.But if I could get TGL3 to vote for me, and I still lost the election, then I would’ve felt like I did something.
9/22/2026 5:18:36 PM
zero percent chance I would vote for anybody who would actively harm marginalized communities[Edited on September 22, 2026 at 5:30 PM. Reason : .]
9/22/2026 5:28:09 PM
^^it shouldn't be that hard to lose and have tgl3 vote for you? Exhibit a is 2024?
9/22/2026 5:44:43 PM
9/22/2026 7:08:59 PM
more people who haven’t read the piece they can’t stop commenting on
9/22/2026 9:29:04 PM
That was commentary from her 8 years ago saying she could fix any school.
9/23/2026 5:53:02 AM
It doesn’t surprise me that if I could come up with a plan to completely fix the US, but didn’t put the trans community in the forefront of my platform, that he wouldn’t vote for me.
9/23/2026 10:34:32 AM
dude, all any of this has ever been about is leaving marginalized communities alone
9/23/2026 11:11:57 AM
One of the very first things I would do, because I honestly worry about this and it is such a simple thing, just a small act of compassion, is to reinstate all of the suicide hotlines that Trump took away. I’ve never understood the logic. I’m sure the annual cost to operate these hotlines is less than one Air Force One flight to Florida to play golf at Mar-A-Lago.I’m all for leaving marginalized communities alone as well. But haven’t you and your compatriots always said “Not choosing is making a choice?” [Edited on September 23, 2026 at 12:16 PM. Reason : As;Jaffa;]
9/23/2026 12:13:36 PM
I mean, you’re either ok with rights being taken away or you’re not
9/23/2026 1:01:33 PM
Saying that a man can’t play in women’s sports isn’t taking anyone’s rights away. He can still play sports. With the men.List me what rights have been taken away, and I’ll work hard for you on making sure they are given back.
9/23/2026 2:03:44 PM
intentionally misgendering somebody is textbook bigotrynone of the has to do with sports, man[Edited on September 23, 2026 at 2:22 PM. Reason : .]
9/23/2026 2:18:47 PM
9/23/2026 3:03:10 PM
it’s just basic common decencyno need to find a quote to attempt to excuse your bigotry
9/23/2026 3:08:52 PM
9/23/2026 8:38:50 PM