User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » Ask Metricula anything Page 1 2 3 [4], Prev  
Metricula
Mockingbird
4149 Posts
user info
edit post

Quote :
" If you reheat something like spaghetti in the microwave do you add a little water"

I prefer tomato-based things like pizza or red sauce pastas cold, but if I’m just heating up plain noodles I cover it with a damp paper towel before ‘waving

[Edited on August 25, 2026 at 9:52 PM. Reason : Quote]

8/25/2026 9:51:51 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Like always cold? Or just don't reheat?

8/25/2026 10:13:57 PM

Metricula
Mockingbird
4149 Posts
user info
edit post

Oh, like just don't re-heat it if it's leftovers

8/26/2026 11:36:13 AM

synapse
play so hard
60990 Posts
user info
edit post

Mostly NA
Serial
Pod

8/26/2026 12:30:03 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119042 Posts
user info
edit post

I wonder if she successfully metriculated into the school of hard knocks

ok sorry

8/26/2026 1:17:14 PM

Metricula
Mockingbird
4149 Posts
user info
edit post

No apologies needed

8/26/2026 11:13:40 PM

Cabbage
All American
2378 Posts
user info
edit post

Is a Metricula a Dracula in metric units?

ok sorry too

8/27/2026 12:17:16 AM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Have you ever nursed an animal back to health?

8/27/2026 8:53:38 AM

GREEN JAY
All American
14221 Posts
user info
edit post

what's your favorite currently running (or recently ended) series?

8/27/2026 9:11:48 AM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Have you ever changed the oil of a vehicle?

9/1/2026 3:06:16 PM

Metricula
Mockingbird
4149 Posts
user info
edit post

I have nursed a sick animal back to health! Usually birds or betta fish, once an injured cat

Favorite recently ended series is probably Amazing Digital Circus

I have never personally changed the oil of a car

9/1/2026 3:52:07 PM

EMCE
Notorious D.A.D.
90677 Posts
user info
edit post

Ive been thinking a lot about you, Metricula. A lot about us. They sayin we might go to war. It's crazy cuz ever since we stopped talking, I've been at war with myself. Idk why but this Iran shit got me thinking about how I ran from your love. Hope everything is good with you tho shorty, be safe out there.

9/1/2026 4:17:51 PM

Metricula
Mockingbird
4149 Posts
user info
edit post

The unrelenting march of time comes for us all

9/2/2026 11:55:22 AM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Do you regularly drink tea?

9/2/2026 12:11:59 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post



Do you know what kind of gecko this is?

9/5/2026 12:58:42 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Have you ever heard of the apothecary diaries?

9/19/2026 11:47:58 AM

EMCE
Notorious D.A.D.
90677 Posts
user info
edit post

I'm looking for a buxom bitch* to babysit my kid occasionally. Know of anyone that fits that bill?




* I mean bitch in the most endearing way possible

9/24/2026 7:32:37 PM

MrGreen
All American
2607 Posts
user info
edit post

like a fine wine

9/26/2026 3:51:00 PM

CaelNCSU
All American
8276 Posts
user info
edit post

It's a Mediterranean Gecko. Amazingly I used to see these in Florida when I was 13. They were new to Florida in that time and were common in south Florida, but rare in North Florida. Apparently they have made it all the way up here!

I found one on my house:


Quote :
"
So there really is a nice 30-year natural-history story in what you noticed:
~1993: Pensacola = noteworthy northern/Gulf Coast range extension.
1995: essentially absent from the documented NC fauna.
2003: NC database has a New Hanover County specimen.
2009–2012: records start appearing around Wake/Orange.
2010s–2020s: widespread reports across the Piedmont and Coastal Plain.
2021+: documented in Cumberland County. North Carolina Biodiversity Project
"


You can report it here: https://herpmapper.org/

9/26/2026 4:10:48 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Interesting!

9/26/2026 4:16:11 PM

EMCE
Notorious D.A.D.
90677 Posts
user info
edit post

What is your current project?

9/30/2026 7:58:07 PM

 Message Boards » Chit Chat » Ask Metricula anything Page 1 2 3 [4], Prev  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.