Page 35]
7/2/2026 1:26:10 PM
https://defector.com/unlike-the-defendants-one-of-the-prairieland-judges-is-part-of-an-organized-cell-of-extremists?giftLink=f04084cb4681bdcb8c84b4314b02e0af
7/2/2026 1:26:31 PM
I don't where your put this but Ben Shapiro used Grahams death to segway into an adhttps://bsky.app/profile/justinbaragona.bsky.social/post/3mqrrywatnc25
7/16/2026 4:54:53 PM
7/16/2026 7:12:57 PM
7/16/2026 7:14:40 PM
what about those who change the channel or mute the tv during a commercial break, Mr. Postman?[Edited on July 16, 2026 at 7:24 PM. Reason : .]
7/16/2026 7:16:21 PM
8/24/2026 9:25:34 PM
Did you remember your pretty parasol?Bruised hand again.
8/24/2026 10:56:37 PM
I know this is such a common thing for authoritarians, but they're so rabid not to admit an old man is old.
8/25/2026 1:10:25 PM
8/29/2026 12:53:17 AM
9/3/2026 10:51:59 AM
9/4/2026 1:53:37 PM
https://www.wlwt.com/article/amy-acton-attacked-at-campaign-event-near-youngstown/73625988
9/6/2026 11:26:02 PM
“We need to come down hard on waste, fraud and abuse. Programs like SNAP are full of people who abuse the system”.Also“We need to give Americans who want to homeschool their children 9k per child so they can stay at home and teach their children instead of going to school.”I’m sure that program wouldn’t get abused at all.
9/9/2026 8:37:01 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/09/16/opinion/republican-party-alt-right-neo-nazis.html?unlocked_article_code=1.BlE.y2zD.x4sf_yeSe3Ig&smid=nytcore-ios-share
9/16/2026 12:59:58 PM
There are still a lot of us that want a moderate Republican Party back.
9/16/2026 1:58:26 PM
Yeah, I also want one back, but I wouldn't vote for it for a long time if ever. There have to be penalties for this behavior.
9/16/2026 4:10:16 PM
I don't know what "moderate Republican" means to people, but I'd love to have the party of Eisenhower back.
9/16/2026 5:02:21 PM
Fuck, I'd take Reagan or Bush at this point
9/16/2026 6:44:21 PM
9/16/2026 9:29:35 PM
9/17/2026 12:07:00 PM
Which Bush?
9/17/2026 12:18:05 PM
9/17/2026 1:00:52 PM
As a millennial I am completely anti-bush.
9/17/2026 2:59:52 PM
Yes, the hard thing is figuring out what you're pro-
9/17/2026 3:24:50 PM
he’s getting closer and closer to being-pro race science by the day
9/17/2026 3:46:24 PM
TGL in Imaginationland.[Edited on September 17, 2026 at 4:17 PM. Reason : But the monsters are variations of racism]
9/17/2026 4:16:20 PM
don’t think Elon’s gonna see that post, but good try?
9/17/2026 6:24:22 PM
9/18/2026 2:04:51 PM
Ha. Who the fuck do these people think they are. The polio vaccine is one of the greatest medical miracles in recorded history.
9/18/2026 4:37:20 PM
Oh wow never searched like i did for the coz but i didn't think rjrumple cussed either
9/18/2026 5:38:09 PM
^^ they’re eugenicists
9/18/2026 6:06:52 PM
Honestly not seeing how white supremacists like Elon musk are mad about immigrants in the UK after 10 days here. London has no majority ethnicity and it’s by far the best big city I’ve visited. I was expecting basically chaos from how politicians talk about it. Clean and orderly throughout. Even a densely packed subway train feels perfectly comfortable— everyone is quiet and minding their business. If anything the multiracial Londoner’s are the best looking people here… They have the same affordability problems we have though and seems like blaming immigrants and trans people is an easy deflection for the rightwing. These people would rather inflict violence and pain on human beings just trying to live a good life, than try to actually solve problems.
9/28/2026 2:37:17 PM
I haven't been to London but I think New York City is better.
9/29/2026 12:58:37 AM
^ I would have said the same thing before I came hereLondon is cleaner than madison Wisconsin. I don’t know how they do it. Maybe people just are cleaner here
9/29/2026 5:27:56 AM
^^^Who is blaming trans people for their economic woes?My entire circle blames Trump.
9/29/2026 12:37:48 PM
^ yeah even the far right accounts are blaming him. Only people i know that still support are boomercons. One is getting crushed by tariffs
9/29/2026 12:43:12 PM
^^Seen lots of Facebook comments but that could just be Elon musks bots
9/30/2026 2:11:36 PM
https://bsky.app/profile/atrupar.com/post/3mwr25lxrbm2b
9/30/2026 4:41:37 PM
What’s a beardo— that seems like the odd man outAnyway more deranged impeachable nonsense from maga
9/30/2026 5:05:44 PM
9/30/2026 7:45:13 PM
Yes, see my derisive GIF.But I like rwoody, so it was good-natured.]
9/30/2026 9:49:39 PM
I woulda spelled it like rwoody too lol
9/30/2026 9:54:26 PM
I use voice to text too much because this website's font is too small for my middle-aged-ass eyes and then I don't spell check, hence grink champion
9/30/2026 11:16:21 PM
This actually explains a lot.
10/1/2026 6:36:16 AM
Seeing clips from hegseths speech, this guy is so embarrassing. It’s like watching a scene from the Office and he’s Michael Scott trying to sound tough
10/1/2026 8:27:07 AM
Hey TGL, that Hegeseth quote is really reprehensible. He has really got to go.Fatties? Trannies? Jesus Christ. To use that kind of language like it’s socially acceptable?This administration can’t leave soon enough.
10/1/2026 8:51:45 AM