Grosshttps://www.nytimes.com/2026/07/23/us/politics/iran-troop-deaths.html?unlocked_article_code=1.0FA.d6RQ.LF6BZ9JOzlk1&smid=nytcore-ios-share
7/24/2026 12:43:02 AM
These Low-T individuals failed to be on the cutting edge of lethality.
7/24/2026 6:59:12 AM
Support the troops, right?
8/1/2026 12:58:50 AM
True Americans support R troops!
8/1/2026 12:25:35 PM
8/1/2026 10:57:59 PM
8/1/2026 11:17:09 PM
Perimeters of a deal guys. This time it’s for realsy
8/2/2026 12:17:41 AM
Must be ready to sell his current oil holdings again
8/2/2026 2:43:05 PM
8/30/2026 4:18:55 PM
No way that idea can fail.
8/30/2026 4:39:25 PM
How could it fail? It's not like this exact idea has repeatedly caused chaos in the Middle East time after time after time
8/30/2026 8:25:41 PM
But hear me out.What if we arm the local warlords?!
8/30/2026 8:42:45 PM
I got gas the other day and planned it well..costco .10 higher now. (3.48->3.58). Savings 1.25[Edited on August 30, 2026 at 11:06 PM. Reason : Thanks Trump]
8/30/2026 11:05:22 PM
https://apnews.com/article/iran-lamerd-us-prsm-lockheed-martin-b4a37c59bcf5d1a11eb87aa79f153648I have this weird vivid memory of watching the news right after the Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta where the newscaster described the bomb, including the reams of nails thought to have been taped around the outside of the bombs. I was 10, I liked war movies and understood what shrapnel was, but it still took some explanation from my dad so that I could understand the intent of the nails. I was horrified at the malice.We are launching 13 foot long, 2,000 lb, $2million shrapnel bombs into residential areas of Iran. War analysts can’t even figure out the intended target. It feels like the tactics of terrorism.
9/1/2026 5:58:23 AM
Yeah, feels like. . .
9/1/2026 7:50:40 AM
It’s completely insane we’re at war with Iran. Feels like a nightmare
9/1/2026 8:50:14 PM
9/1/2026 9:15:26 PM
Good to see we're back to playing the hits of accidentally killing guests at weddings.
9/2/2026 9:44:57 AM
9/27/2026 1:54:31 PM
starting a war with Iran is one of the dumbest things the US has ever done
9/28/2026 12:18:23 PM
alternatively, starting a war with the US is one of the dumbest things the Islamic Republic of Iran has ever done[Edited on September 28, 2026 at 12:33 PM. Reason : alternatively, starting a war against Iranians is one of the dumbest things the Islamic Republic of Iran has ever done]]
9/28/2026 12:32:57 PM
Did Iran start a war with the US? Not sure that's how it went down
9/28/2026 12:58:03 PM
Haven't you heard? Iran has been starting at war with the US for 47 years.
9/28/2026 1:04:48 PM
it's possible to be against war in general, to be against this war in particular, to be against the way trump has waged this war, and to still acknowledge that the US and Iran at one point had friendly relations and it wasn't the US who decided to become belligerent against the other
9/28/2026 1:07:16 PM
I guess by "friendly relations" you mean the support of the authoritarian Shah?
9/28/2026 1:11:13 PM
look, when you have the opportunity to bomb a school full of kids, you just have to take itbecause belligerence
9/28/2026 1:11:34 PM
9/28/2026 1:15:40 PM
I'm not sure if anyone watches all the youtube videos you post.
9/28/2026 1:40:22 PM
i'm well aware that nobody wants to learn anything
9/28/2026 1:41:55 PM
Sure man. You sure do think highly of yourself.
9/28/2026 1:46:58 PM
i'm just posting information on the internet, just like everyone else
9/28/2026 1:50:18 PM
To me, that sound fair to me.
9/28/2026 1:55:27 PM
You're saying that you're the only one who wants to learn, and no one else wants to learn because they don't want to spend the time watching all the videos that you think are important.
9/28/2026 1:59:14 PM
you know what, you're absolutely right.
9/28/2026 2:03:49 PM
I actually agree with TGL.The ONLY reason we would’ve had to go to war with Iran would have been their nuclear program. But hey, I thought we completely obliterated Iran’s nuclear capabilities last year, did we not? I clearly recall Trump’s gloats. I thought this was only going to last a few weeks. We’re at what, month 6? 7? What has been the economic impact to the Middle East because of this war? Sounds to me like Iran is making everybody suffer. Outside of Israel, we have zero allies here. As a matter of fact, we have LOST allies over this.
9/28/2026 2:49:24 PM
9/28/2026 3:04:00 PM
9/28/2026 4:34:15 PM
9/28/2026 5:06:38 PM
Are you saying the CIA didn't help stage the coup? Because the CIA seems to think they did:https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/in-first-cia-acknowledges-1953-coup-it-backed-to-overthrow-leader-of-iran-was-undemocratic
9/28/2026 6:32:41 PM
I had hoped by now Iran would be property of the united states
9/28/2026 6:43:28 PM
9/28/2026 7:34:50 PM
I still don't think any of that changes the fact that the coup was to protect US and UK financial interests. That pissed a lot of Iranians off, and to pretend that US and Iran animosity simply began with the 1970s hostage crisis seems rather dishonest to me. A big chunk of the public sentiment after the coup was that the US and UK were stealing Iranian oil. That strikes me as a belligerent act, whether the US thought they were justified in doing that or not.I'm not trying to condone or condemn the US/UK involvement in the coup here, I'm just stating that there is no question many considered it a belligerent act. I don't think "belligerence" has an objective definition, so you can't simply ignore that, in my opinion.
9/28/2026 8:05:30 PM
9/28/2026 10:26:07 PM
Again, that is one side. This is another side to the story:
9/29/2026 12:10:08 AM
9/29/2026 12:47:12 AM
9/29/2026 12:48:58 AM