^^ i assume its something like, i know you think I am totally cucked by the most incompetent and corrupt admin ever but I am still willing to drop $200m in candidates I deem far-left or woke.
8/20/2026 5:26:00 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2026/aug/16/us-law-foodborne-illness-delay
8/21/2026 11:09:11 PM
https://www.statnews.com/2025/12/22/american-food-safety-funding-cuts-foodnet/
8/21/2026 11:10:33 PM
This is who these people are https://youtube.com/shorts/LXpc1YiXDoQ?is=RNz65xdrXe7OfPT2[Edited on August 21, 2026 at 11:19 PM. Reason : But sure jerk off to their bullshit that we won't have to work a job because AI will pay us lololol]
8/21/2026 11:17:34 PM
Not even trying to hide being a Nazi anymore
8/24/2026 10:16:11 PM
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2026/08/elon-musks-xai-used-child-porn-to-train-grok-models-lawsuit-says/
8/27/2026 5:29:43 PM
That seems bad
8/27/2026 5:38:35 PM
https://bsky.app/profile/lorak.bsky.social/post/3muacaguzak2r
8/29/2026 2:28:25 PM
Hypocrisy clearly unacceptable to this man.
8/29/2026 3:54:41 PM
https://bsky.app/profile/razzball.bsky.social/post/3mupesvnkfc25
9/4/2026 11:27:42 PM
9/5/2026 1:36:11 AM
Musk has it backwards. He’s saying ai will solve P=NP which is generally accepted as being impossible but unproven. So it’s equally likely the ai will prove chess is unsolvable as it is ai will solve chess.
9/5/2026 12:47:37 PM
Musk continues to embrace Nazis on Twitter
9/8/2026 3:05:32 AM
[Edited on September 8, 2026 at 10:34 PM. Reason : Old]
9/8/2026 10:33:47 PM
first 12 or so pages of this thread are well worth the read
9/9/2026 1:08:56 AM
https://www.npr.org/2026/09/11/nx-s1-5962167/alex-gibney-elon-musk-documentary-review
9/11/2026 12:31:04 PM
I liked The Armstrong Lie.
9/11/2026 12:39:40 PM
https://futurism.com/advanced-transport/tesla-california-trial-n-word-acceptable-racist-discrimination
9/24/2026 11:18:03 PM