User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » Ask The Coz questions! Page 1 [2], Prev  
StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Page 2

Whats the last movie you saw in a theater?

9/27/2026 1:20:14 PM

EMCE
Notorious D.A.D.
90677 Posts
user info
edit post

What is your relationship status? Where do you bury your bone at night?

9/27/2026 1:36:14 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

^^
Oppenheimer

^
I am single and free from drama. Counting on robots to drive me to and from medical appointments if I should live long enough to become incapacitated in my dotage.

If that was in fact a peanut butter jar on the previous page, scrape clean, wash out, and then either recycle or save as non-breakable container for miscellanies.

9/27/2026 1:48:11 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Do you have a lot of dishes or just wash the same few?

9/27/2026 1:52:01 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

I have full sets, but I tend to just wash the same few except in the case of company.

9/27/2026 1:55:22 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Whats something you cook really well?

9/27/2026 1:59:33 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

Lentil soup

9/27/2026 2:07:36 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

What are some foods a lot of people like that you don't?

9/27/2026 2:08:44 PM

emnsk
All American
3623 Posts
user info
edit post

Cozman, can you send me a recipe or a way I can make lentils that’s not too time-consuming. I’m trying to eat more beans and lentils

9/27/2026 3:05:01 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

^^
Sushi, oysters, coffee, tea

^
https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/lentil-soup-recipe-1947017

I sometimes double the recipe. I substitute black pepper for grains of paradise and add an equal amount of ground cayenne pepper as well. I don't purée it or use a blender at all in the final step. Use reduced sodium broth.

9/27/2026 3:58:59 PM

CaelNCSU
All American
8276 Posts
user info
edit post

What are some foods you like that a lot of people don't?!

9/27/2026 5:22:08 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

No idea.

Oatmeal?

Grits?

9/27/2026 5:27:21 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

You seem to love some carbs...nttawwt

9/27/2026 8:16:36 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

Yes, I do love carbs. Bloodwork is good, so no incentive to change it up too much.

9/27/2026 8:45:44 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

How man dvds would you guess you have?

9/27/2026 8:47:14 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

500? Depends how we count box sets.

9/27/2026 8:50:23 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Do you like stuff like twilight, harry potter, lord of the rings etc?

9/27/2026 8:51:30 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

Twilight -- No
Harry Potter -- No

Lord of the Rings -- Yes

9/27/2026 9:56:47 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Did you read the books?

9/27/2026 10:00:55 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

No

9/27/2026 10:05:32 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Do you like star trek or star wars?

9/27/2026 10:18:23 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

I'm not a super fan of either, but Star Trek is more interesting to me.

Rogue One was pretty good, though.

9/27/2026 10:38:37 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Was today a pretty good day for you?

9/28/2026 7:34:24 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

I would not classify it as better than average, but thank you for your interest.

9/28/2026 8:01:50 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Sometimes no news is good news

9/28/2026 8:04:18 PM

emnsk
All American
3623 Posts
user info
edit post

Quote :
"I am single and free from drama."


I thought you had kids?

9/28/2026 11:43:03 PM

qntmfred
retired
42631 Posts
user info
edit post

Do you have any good advice on how to become single and free from drama.

9/28/2026 11:48:17 PM

emnsk
All American
3623 Posts
user info
edit post

Quote :
"Do you have any good advice on how to become single and free from drama."


DON'T YOU HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS

9/29/2026 12:46:31 AM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

No, I do not have and have never had a wife and / or kids.

Being single and free from drama is easy -- you just have to be a born hater and a loser.

If you already have kids, I guess it's best just to wait it out. But if they don't hate you, at least you'll have someone to look after you when you're old.

9/29/2026 6:07:27 AM

emnsk
All American
3623 Posts
user info
edit post

did you never want to have kids or did it just end up that way? i think youd have been a good dad

9/29/2026 3:57:48 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

I wasn't fundamentally opposed to it, but also wasn't going to get into an unfit relationship due to societal expectation or external pressure. The right situation never presented itself, or wasn't recognized as such if it did. Historically, I have had difficulty with balance or serving multiple masters. School was my priority, and now work is my priority. I'm ambivalent about it. I have kids in the extended family, and maybe that's enough for me. I straddle feeling like having kids might be irresponsible versus not having them might be selfish, but the world writ large doesn't NEED me to have kids. Biologically, I assume I could still have them, but then I would be a much older dad, and is that even fair to a future child? I don't close the door, but it's barely even cracked anymore. I also think I need to remain accessible to my parents in the event of failing health, so being unencumbered facilitates that.

9/30/2026 1:01:33 PM

emnsk
All American
3623 Posts
user info
edit post

Do you still have relationships from time to time or not really? I think you'd be a good dad Coz. Go for it if you ever feel that it's right. You have my blessing

9/30/2026 7:42:15 PM

EMCE
Notorious D.A.D.
90677 Posts
user info
edit post

What was the last sporting event that you attended? Did your preferred team emerge the victor?

9/30/2026 7:54:01 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

How long since you had a beer? I remember you once said you rarely did except at work functions etc you'd have 1

9/30/2026 7:56:38 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

^^^
Rarely, but I'm fine with it. I've lived singly so long it would probably be a big adjustment. I value the freedom to do whatever I want whenever I want. But everything is a trade-off. Good to know I have your blessing. Thanks!

^^
I went to a minor league baseball game on June 24. The home team lost, but I won since it was a "family day" sponsored by my company and everyone got free tickets along with a $20 concession voucher. I got Bojangles chicken supremes, potato wedges, and vanilla ice cream. That's a win every day.

^
August 24. Work dinner with customers. Had a chance to drink at work today for free, but I passed.

9/30/2026 9:16:55 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Do you attend the church you helped your dad install the outdoor fans at, or just visited to install the fans?

9/30/2026 9:29:08 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

I attend occasionally when visiting my parents.

It's the church I grew up in, but I don't live there anymore.

9/30/2026 9:32:33 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Ohhhh you know i didn't think about that...you helping with fans involved a road trip of some sort

9/30/2026 9:37:10 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31590 Posts
user info
edit post

I was visiting family for the holiday weekend.

He doesn't love doing electrical stuff and has a torn rotator cuff, so overhead work is tricky.

9/30/2026 9:45:04 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Do you have a garden?

9/30/2026 10:34:34 PM

 Message Boards » Chit Chat » Ask The Coz questions! Page 1 [2], Prev  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.