Page 2 My pf code still works. Haven't been a member in forever. With active & fit direct before. Can connect my apple watch to treadmill Sucks compared to la fitness though]
12/16/2025 4:50:14 PM
Don't forget the gym this holiday season!
12/22/2025 4:41:17 PM
Closes at 5pm central time today and tomorrow!
12/31/2025 4:29:59 PM
Don't skip the gym just because snow/ice/sleet!
1/23/2026 8:37:56 PM
1/24/2026 7:28:13 AM
I think i will do hack squat, bb stiff legs, db bench, incline db bicep curl, shoulder press, barbell close grip bench, lat pull, seated cable rows. 24 sets or so. Bout 65 min or so. Did anyone else LA Fitness convert basketball court to power lifting? Very apprehensive about doing close grip bench, and hate back last 2 but also love it lol[Edited on January 26, 2026 at 2:34 AM. Reason : .]
1/26/2026 2:22:41 AM
^^OIC. This model goes up to 105 per dumbell.
1/26/2026 7:55:59 AM
Nice. I had some powerblocks that went up to 90 once. Sold em tho
1/29/2026 1:18:28 AM
Today is the day to find love in the gym!
2/14/2026 6:08:35 PM
Last Saturday was very disappointing
2/16/2026 5:17:15 AM
Like 2 weeks straight for me. Doing dry june, whole month sober...not even reefer!
6/26/2026 1:05:28 PM
yeah, a jungle gymbc I'm about to take u to SCHOOL!fade out
6/26/2026 1:11:05 PM
6/28/2026 1:36:51 PM
Man so tired today...finding it hard to go to gym...45th straight day on the line...
7/29/2026 8:27:12 PM
I missed yesterday bc I packed two pairs of shorts instead of shorts and a shirt
7/30/2026 9:10:48 AM
You just wear your shorts as a top, dude. No excuses!
7/30/2026 9:18:24 AM
Just weighed myself...228.9 first time below 230 in about a year
7/30/2026 12:12:50 PM
nice work! keep it up
7/30/2026 12:15:45 PM
The lady outside la fitness getting donations for breast cancer told me i had nice eyes. Maybe i'll donate on the way out... [Edited on August 5, 2026 at 2:53 PM. Reason : Day 52 in a row][Edited on August 5, 2026 at 2:54 PM. Reason : 224.6 yesterday after gym ]
8/5/2026 2:53:24 PM
That's how they get you!!!
8/5/2026 2:55:45 PM
Held strong rwoody! On second look she wasn't that hot anyways
8/5/2026 5:29:25 PM
Day 60 today. Might miss saturday unless i go at 8am sharp
8/13/2026 10:10:44 PM
Was going to go this AM...5am opening person late. Waited til 5:15...
8/19/2026 6:37:44 AM
I needed to see this today
8/19/2026 10:22:22 AM
Did you go to the gym?
8/19/2026 8:12:04 PM
No, but I thought really hard about and did yoga in my living room. So at least I did *something* even if I skipped upper-body day.
8/19/2026 8:14:13 PM
^How about today?
8/20/2026 11:12:38 AM
Signed the family up at the YMCAKiddies can enjoy the pool.Wifey and I can workout and then have the kiddies in their child care center while we sweat.Gotta get rid of the booze belly. Starts today!
8/20/2026 11:32:15 AM
Didn’t go to the gym but I got rained on pretty good at Lake Johnson just now
8/20/2026 1:18:50 PM
I couldn't wake up in time for before work gym. Gotta go after work
8/20/2026 4:51:47 PM
[Edited on August 21, 2026 at 6:31 AM. Reason : Stats wrong, haven't missed a day since june 15]
8/21/2026 6:30:38 AM
Day 70 in a row was tough. My back is jacked up right now
8/23/2026 8:02:48 PM
I was 3rd one in today at la fitness
8/26/2026 6:42:49 AM
Got 45 min for lunch so trying gym in between today
8/27/2026 1:40:25 PM
Went twice yesterday and today
8/31/2026 6:19:12 PM
Big crowd today...closes at 4pm central[Edited on September 7, 2026 at 4:44 PM. Reason : Day 85 in a row]
9/7/2026 4:19:46 PM
90On the road the rest of the day after 😬
9/12/2026 9:07:37 AM
Stupid slow rn. Slowest open i've been to
9/17/2026 6:25:59 AM
What does that mean?
9/17/2026 7:55:32 AM
Not a lot of ppl
9/17/2026 8:19:46 AM
Isn't that good for you as a user?
9/17/2026 9:24:47 AM
Oh yeah for sure, i mean outside of less poontang. If i would have woke up sooner I would have lifted. If its too busy i don't even try to lift
9/17/2026 11:15:26 AM
Day 100 in a row!
9/22/2026 7:51:27 PM
nice work
9/22/2026 8:08:50 PM
Thanks. It is like totally consuming me now...like anxiety that i'll have to miss a day for some reason[Edited on September 22, 2026 at 10:01 PM. Reason : Haven't incorporated lifting well yet into new working routine I have. Not ideal times for different reasons for lifting]]
9/22/2026 9:57:42 PM
Almost talked myself out of todayIs that as big in desktop as it is on mobile??[Edited on September 26, 2026 at 9:05 AM. Reason : Thats what she said]
9/26/2026 9:05:06 AM
What is your typical workout routine, StTexan?
9/26/2026 9:32:18 AM
Goal is 4 days lifting(upper/lower 2x/week), 3 days cardio(30-60 min on treadmill)
9/26/2026 9:41:43 AM
You're not one of those types that goes into the gym, sits on a few machines, talks to several people, does a 10 minute treadmill walk, hits the sauna, and then says "phew...that was a good workout!", are you?
9/26/2026 10:48:05 AM
No...my neighbor phill is like that...chatty kathy
9/26/2026 12:56:30 PM