User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » ** Duke Fans 26-27 ** Page [1]  
NCSUStinger
Duh, Winning
63056 Posts
user info
edit post



Yes, this shit again.

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS







FOOTBALL



Sept 5 vs Tulane W
Sep 12 @ Illinois
Sep 19 vs Stanford
Sep 26 vs William and Mary
Oct 10 @ Georgia Tech
Oct 17 vs Cheaters
Oct 23 @ Virginia
Oct 31 vs Boston College
Nov 7 @ NC State
Nov 14 @ Miami
Nov 20 vs Clemson
Nov 28 @ Wake Forest

Last year was amazing, I did not in my wildest dreams predict an ACC title. Now, I highly doubt this team can repeat. (prove me wrong again boys)

I'll say 7-5, 4-4 ACC






A thread I don't like?  I must click!!!

9/6/2026 11:43:28 AM

NCSUStinger
Duh, Winning
63056 Posts
user info
edit post

1-0

A good start

2-0

Impressive second half, good defense

9/12/2026 7:02:53 PM

NCSUStinger
Duh, Winning
63056 Posts
user info
edit post

3-0, 1-0 ACC

Took care of business today

The A-list is now:

9/19/2026 9:50:41 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17624 Posts
user info
edit post

Saw a guy in a UNC hat today, in bumfuck tx...i said you like UNC? A few times i've gotten the oh i don't really know anything about them. Dudes like yep i said oh I'm a state guy. He real quick is like "oh so sorry for you"...i'm kinda like damn he got me. Then he goes "as long as you don't say duke!" We had a real good lol at that point.

9/19/2026 9:56:54 PM

TreeTwista10
RemLezarkSpain
151759 Posts
user info
edit post

Then you both danced, like Roy Williams wobbling into the lockerroom

9/19/2026 10:04:50 PM

NCSUStinger
Duh, Winning
63056 Posts
user info
edit post

I was talking shit to a UNC fan in the comments of an NC State fan post on Facebook.

He decided to put an insult towards Duke in his reply, and then he got mad when I pointed out their rent free status in his head.

After he just had to mention Duke, in a post about NC State.

9/20/2026 4:43:48 AM

NCSUStinger
Duh, Winning
63056 Posts
user info
edit post

4-0 looking good today.

Big stretch of games coming up

9/26/2026 7:01:20 PM

 Message Boards » Sports Talk » ** Duke Fans 26-27 ** Page [1]  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.