User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » Ugly Americans Page [1]  
Supplanter
supple anteater
21831 Posts
user info
edit post

Anyone else watching this?

Not great, but its on TV regularly at a time when I'm doing homework so I've seen most of it (not that there is much to see, first season was only ordered 7 episodes). The Season Finale is on Wednesday after South Park.







I tried to find a few clips of the show without much success. Its mostly posted in 1/3 episode segments rather than being chopped down into single jokes the way Family Guy, Aqua Teen, Futurama and other cartoon comedies are... so I put up the few mini-clips I could find and the first third of the first episode as an intro.

4/26/2010 11:43:14 PM

AndyMac
All American
31924 Posts
user info
edit post

It's a whole lot better than I thought it would be when I saw the previews

I expected some superjail style nonsense, but this show actually has coherent plots and relies on actual humor instead of just gross out humor or violence.

4/26/2010 11:49:49 PM

spöokyjon
ℵ
18617 Posts
user info
edit post

It's like Black Hole, the series.

But srsly, I've been meaning to watch this. I've DVRed it as long as it's been on, but I haven't seen it yet.

4/27/2010 12:06:50 AM

Supplanter
supple anteater
21831 Posts
user info
edit post

Quote :
"On April 21, 2010 Comedy Central announced that they had ordered 7 additional episodes of Ugly Americans, to begin airing in October 2010."


According to wikipedia, it looks like they've been renewed.

4/27/2010 12:14:35 AM

screentest
All American
1955 Posts
user info
edit post

Hilarious show.

And the female demon is the hottest cartoon chick since Jessica Rabbit.

4/27/2010 12:15:47 AM

Supplanter
supple anteater
21831 Posts
user info
edit post

Finale coming on at 10:30pm

4/28/2010 10:15:10 PM

IMStoned420
All American
15485 Posts
user info
edit post

i am a fan

4/28/2010 10:36:47 PM

IMStoned420
All American
15485 Posts
user info
edit post

Quote :
"And the female demon is the hottest cartoon chick since Jessica Rabbit."


I'm glad other people think this.

4/28/2010 11:00:09 PM

spöokyjon
ℵ
18617 Posts
user info
edit post

Even hotter than Dora the Explorer?!?

But seriously, I've caught up on this show and really like it.

4/28/2010 11:10:12 PM

fenway
All American
3135 Posts
user info
edit post

I kind of like this show. Glad it got picked up for another season.

4/28/2010 11:13:01 PM

FykalJpn
All American
17209 Posts
user info
edit post

http://www.tv-dome.net/category/ugly-americans/

5/6/2010 11:28:10 PM

tromboner950
All American
9667 Posts
user info
edit post

From the preview commercials, I expected this to be terrible, but it's actually a quality show.
I've only seen the first couple episodes, though. Definitely need to catch up.

Pretty consistently funny, and it doesn't try too hard and/or obsess over the absurdities like most of the stuff on adult swim. Best animated show CC has put out in a long time (obviously not counting South Park, which has been going for almost 13 years).

[Edited on May 7, 2010 at 4:13 AM. Reason : .]

5/7/2010 4:04:15 AM

Supplanter
supple anteater
21831 Posts
user info
edit post

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/ugly_americans/index.jhtml

Quote :
"See horrifyingly delicious images and scenes from new episodes of Ugly Americans, premiering Wednesday, October 6 at 10:30pm"


9/16/2010 11:13:51 PM

FykalJpn
All American
17209 Posts
user info
edit post

ttt

on now

10/21/2010 12:40:33 AM

DalCowboys
All American
1945 Posts
user info
edit post

Another quality episode last night

10/21/2010 7:38:22 AM

BigMan157
no u
103381 Posts
user info
edit post

i gots to struggle through south park to watch it

10/21/2010 7:53:20 AM

Schmitty
All American
982 Posts
user info
edit post

suck my balls

11/17/2010 10:32:36 PM

kimslackey
All American
7841 Posts
user info
edit post

hahaha, the first time i've ever seen it. Man this is a good show.

11/17/2010 11:09:46 PM

PrufrockNCSU
All American
24415 Posts
user info
edit post

11/17/2010 11:19:22 PM

Netstorm
All American
7547 Posts
user info
edit post

This show is great but my girlfriend refuses to watch it, she thinks it's stupid before even watching it.

11/18/2010 2:13:53 AM

kimslackey
All American
7841 Posts
user info
edit post

^ I wasn't planning on watching it and my wife was put off by it from the first couple minutes, but next thing you know, the show's over and we're dying laughing.

11/18/2010 10:31:38 AM

moron
All American
36347 Posts
user info
edit post

This show has gotten better since it first started.

I posted this before watching the last seen of the last episode... him driving away on the scooter caused me to burst out laughing...

[Edited on November 24, 2010 at 11:01 PM. Reason : ]

11/24/2010 10:57:32 PM

 Message Boards » Entertainment » Ugly Americans Page [1]  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.